Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Competition

And we are back, today starts the new competition. And I am ready. This training for the Triathlon has shown me what I need to do. Since Jan of this year I am down 17 pounds. :) I got help with my nutritionist in December, so that showed me what to do, I took Kari's advice and got books by Tosco Reno. This sunday I will be following in Kari's footsteps and doing my first Triathlon. :) I will have the support of my boyfriend, my friend and my brother in law who formed a team that will be competing right besides me as I do it in whole. I have been training so hard and cant wait to see what I can do! Thank you Kari for the inspiration! You are a blessing in disguise and I am honored and thankful to have met you!
-Depending on how this triathlon goes, there is another one in Sept, I could do. But I will be doing 5k's all along the way.. Look out competition, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dani!! Guess what? There are like a zillion competitors from Fort Collins this time around.. well.. not a zillion but 7!!! You could all have girls nights and all that jazz. I was thrilled when I got your weight pic today. You are kickin' ass and taking names! I wish I could be there with you when you do the tri... maybe in the fall? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired that you are doing this. This is amazing in iteself! Now you get to be MY inspiration! Please post how things went. How do you get started with training for a triathalon?

    ReplyDelete