Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another one bites the dust!

I am at a weight I haven't seen in at least 3 years now. :) That makes me happy! I am intimidated because Kari is in this competition and she KNOWS how to loose the weight! She has won the competition before and as much as I love her, I would hate to see her do it again!But trying to find a way to achieve a better weight loss is a difficult challenge. I would love to have a month where I at least tie with Kari!! :) Kari I am not the same Dani who was in the competition last year, bobbling between weights and not loosing. I wish the best to you and I hope I will not be embarrassed at the end of this month.

-On another note, I ran 1.5 miles in 17 min :) That is really really really good for me. Ever since my tri I have been able to run really good. I really would love to see me anywhere under 39min for my next 5k. I have only decreased in time by one min on my 5ks, and my fastest was 40.23 min. Darn up slope for the last 1.5 miles.. So with that I am needing to get my running down. I am glad I can run farther now without stopping for longer then 8 deep breaths. And my recovery is so fast now which is super awesome!

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. Lol!! Are you implying that you don't want me to win anything!? ;) Truthfully I don't have enough to lose to take the whole shebang... I just want to win my moula back AND fit into my oh-so-cute pants!
    I would LOVE for you to win!! Keep bustin it out girl and CONGRATS on your running! Truly amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all on board with loving the idea of kicking Karilynn's butt. LOL Too bad i'm NO WHERE NEAR that. maybe next month eh? Give her a run for her money Dani! ;0)

    ReplyDelete