Monday, August 8, 2011

I lowered my 5k time another min!! AND my leg didnt hurt! These 100$ shoes are amazing!!! :)
I get to go back packing this week and I am attempting to clean up the meals I eat while out there because they are loaded with sodium. I baked cookies with quinoa, and oatmeal in them, and they are gluten free as well as organic, that I will be taking along. I am also going to take pancake mix and attempt those in the morning on a skillet. They have oats and are whole wheat (much better then poptarts) I am struggling with things to take for lunch because of the weight (yes things add up a lot and with all freeze dried food and only one change of clothes my backpack is usually around 40 pounds) So that being said I need to find some way to replace at least some of my cup o noodles that I take in. Still trying to figure out how because there are also bears up there and it will be a full moon!

I am really looking forward to all the hiking we will be doing! Around 15 miles or more!! I am also looking forward to the meteor shower! :) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment