Friday, August 5, 2011

I have been doing the elliptical everyday this week, and wearing my heart rate monitor and I notice the amount on screen is half of what I get wearing the heart rate monitor for calorie burn. I guess because a heart rate monitor doesnt take into account the resistance factor? Well with that on top of the 30min of weight training wew! Last night doing legs I burned 220 calories in 20 min doing legs (according to the HRM) Go me!

Im off to run another 5k tomm! And I convinced my family to come do it again!! Yay for making healthy choices family! :)

With all this elliptical and weights I keep noticing a change in my body, like I dont feel fat when I pinch my skin, it has a different texture if you know what I mean. Like its tighter feeling. Which is a plus!

This weekend I will only ride the bike once due to the 5k. BUT I will make sure to make that once count!

No comments:

Post a Comment