Thursday, July 8, 2010

Off to weight loss training with Kari. Im excited. Tuesday it was pretty fun and I enjoyed all the different exercises. If you live in Fort you should definately join! :) Lets see, I have been eating well, or better then I used too, and I freaked out a little bit this morning when I found that my boyfriend had finished the milk! I seem to need milk for everything that I eat for breakfast, lean crunch, protein shake, smoothies... UGH! If anyone has any suggestions other then eggs that would be awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. Oatmeal is great too. Sticks to your ribs so my daddy says. I tend to take regular oatmeal with a apple sauce snack pack and mix together with a little water and heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I have low fat yogurt with 1 cup of berries (the frozen mix from costco) and a boiled egg with yummy fresh salsa (again from costco.) I do love the Kashi lean crunch too! It is so yummy-try mixing it with yogurt and berries extra yummy

    ReplyDelete