Saturday, July 31, 2010

Menu from Camping the last two weeks, every breakfast was either bulgar with honey and Cinnamon, or else the lean crunch cereal by kashi, and when it was cereal I had only a splash of milk to cover half of the cereal. Snacks were always bananas, apples or peaches, and I had on average 3-4 fruits a day! Go me! Lunches were either left overs from the night before or some mix of all natural blue corn chips and chicken. I also bought this yogi granola, and I love it! Its all natural and has a sweet taste so I could eat it for dessert! Dinners were either chicken with rice, chicken burritos, chicken and pesto pasta (it was whole wheat pasta) but everything has been cooked in Olive oil instead of using butter. I feel like I am doing good, and enjoy the fruits, but I might need to change them up so I don't get bored of them. I am lacking on my veggies though, I like to take carrots to snack on and green beans, otherwise not a lot of other things. It's hard to camp and take a cooler when you don't expect to visit a town by the time the ice melts.. Oh well I am doing what I can.
I also want to mention that my weight went from 174 to 178 and now I am down to 173 or below. :) So now that I am starting to get things figured out I am feeling better about it!

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC!!! Way to go... sounds like you're really on the right track! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete