Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Food Ideas for camping!

Does anyone have any healthy Ideas for being out camping for 4 nights a week without a fridge... I need lots of ideas because I will be doing this job for a month and cannot think of a lot of things that do not need to be cooled!

Also, are there other ladies out there who have noticed they gain weight in muscle before they loose it? take about frustration! I went up in weight but Kari let me take the BMI and I went down at least 2% In body fat, so it proves that it is gaining muscle, but I dont like the numbers! They are supposed to go down!!

2 comments:

  1. Dani.. what are you doing after class tomorrow?! I was thinking we could sit down and brainstorm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a toughie! I know Karilynn can come up with a bunch of good ideas. Glad to hear your BMI went down! Even if the numbers on the scale aren't doing what you want, you're headed in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete