Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In alaska, and this whole weight loss is a challege. I am here for work, but after work is playtime to get to see Alaska. My job doesnot mean we get to walk around AT ALL. The first week I was running a lot and doing my workout, since this weekend I have not sat down until 9pm and have not been sleeping so I cant find it in myself to wake up earlier to do the workouts. Today starts a new. Last night I hiked a difficult, yes it was difficult and so steep it needed stairs 2 miles one way. It was awesome and fun! So after I post this it is back to the workouts. Because hey I have another 5k the first weekend in August! And I want my time to get better! Not worse!!! P.S. the water challenge sucks out here, for some reason I cant drink the water I usually do at home. I dont know if it is because I am on a military base and I dont want to be running out of the room we are in every two hours, and we are technically not allowed water in the room we are in, or what could be the deal. But I have been freaking out about it because I usually drink TONS of water. Like enough that this challenge wouldnt be anything new to me. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment