Monday, September 6, 2010

Challenge.

Hello! My name is Dani, I am a super-super-senior at CSU and am graduating this May with a degree in Natural Resource Management and minors in Geology and Spatial Information Management Systems. Whew! that was a mouth full!! I will be going back to CSU right after I graduate to do my Masters with the Spatial Management. What I want to be when I grow up is someone who works with GIS stuff, and could have a job possibly indoors and outdoors. Kinda like what I do now. Me and a grad student along with CSU created a website that has all of Larimer County's trails on ONE web site!! It's still in the works until the end of October, however it's really neat right now! I dont do the website stuff, just the pictures, and behind the scenes stuff. :) My boyfriend and I have two dogs and two cats. All black and white, and I am amazed how none of them look alike!
That's enough about me!
Onto why I want to loose weight.
1. My whole life I have been known as "muscles" or "beast" because I take pride in how much I can lift and I LOVE MY ARMS!! They are the one thing I would not change about myself! However, I am in need of some weight loss, so I can get my muscles in my legs to look sexier.
2. I want to loose it for me! I am eating well and I want to see results! I dont want to be a crappy eating college student and this is my last year to change that!
3. I want to loose it to be happier. (pathetic I know, I am happy now!)
4. I would love to now have a stomach that can talk to you!! :)
5. I want to loose it for my health.
6. Last that I can think of right now, is so I can be back to "muscles" and "beast". So I can start weight lifting so that if someone falls on a hiking trail and sprains there ankle (like me) I can carry them out without a problem.

2 comments:

  1. Musles?? Hmm.. I guess that's a cute nickname but beast? LOL!! Thanks for taking the challenge! We REALLY need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go MUSCLES! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete